Dr. Deborah Coy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Coy?

Best care around

Posted on March 15th, 2016

My 3 children have been seeing Dr. Coy and Dr. Garbarino for 16+ years. We have always received the best care and advice. All doctors take their time with patients and are happy to answer any questions and/or concerns - and still the waiting times are very short. Highly recommend!

love them all!

Posted on May 29th, 2015

I've been taking my children to Dr. Coy and have always been happy with all of her staff and group of Doctors. My kids are 18, 16 and 12. Love them all!

Dr. Coy is the best

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

The office staff is just satisfactory but Dr. Coy herself is excellent and my 3 sons have been patients for 16 years.

Posted on May 26th, 2012

We have been going to Dr. Coy for 20 years. My oldest daughter is going into her Junior year in college in the Fall and we can't even imagine a day when Dr. Coy will no longer be able to be her physician. Donna (office manager) and Bobbi (nurse) have been with Dr.Coy from the beginning and have known both of my daughters, now ages 20 and 16 since they were born. Although the practice has grown over the years and there have been numerous changes, I feel I can still receive the same personal care for my daughters that I did 20 years ago.

Posted on January 25th, 2012

I switched pediatricians for my now 6 month old son, and thankfully found Dr. Coy! As a first time mom, I was looking for a doctor who would not only treat my son, but help me figure out how to care for him without making me feel foolish or "over reacting". Dr Coy's philosophy is to spend enough time with parents - at times up to 30 minutes discussing concerns and questions. SHe rightfully believes that this eliminates confusion and angst later on. I find her and her fellow doctors to be caring, thorough, genuinely interested in the children they treat and over all the best pediatrician I could find for my son. My husband and I are very very happy with these pediatrician!

Posted on September 29th, 2010

poor followup (after ER visit), careless misdocumentation on school records, awful at returning phone calls, nurses are poorly trained and give out information based on their own parenting experience... overall, a horrible experience! (and I never take time to write these reviews, but want to protect others from less than adequate care!)

Super pediatric office

Posted on August 5th, 2010

We have been going to Dr. Coy's office for 10 years. Love the staff and the other doctors. Everybody is very caring, courteous and helpful. When my youngest was hospitalized, somebody from the office visited every day. Couldn't ask for a better team at Dr. Coy's office.

Goes above and beyond.

Posted on October 25th, 2008

We recently came into the office of Dr. Coy with an emergency that required a trip to the ER. Dr. Coy actually drove my kids there for me so I could go in the ambulance with my son. I can't imagine anyone else who would do that.Her diagnoses are always on the money, I have always been able to get an appointment when I need them, and the office has been very tolerent of my horrible insurance company that tried to kick 1/2 my kids off the policy at one point.

Posted on June 2nd, 2017