A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Crowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crowley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Crowley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Jean Crowley MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Crowley practice?
- Dr. Deborah Crowley has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Crowley practices Psychiatry near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Psychiatrists.