A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Cummins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Cummins, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cummins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cummins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Cummins practice?
Dr. Deborah Cummins practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.