Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Mccoy
Dr. Deborah Mccoy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, LA, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mccoy is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center - Downtown, Saint Joseph Hospital and CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Mccoy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Deborah Mccoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, LA.
Dr. Jennifer Prime
Monroe, LA 0 mi8
Dr. Michael Oneal
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Monroe, LA 0 mi11
Dr. Richard Fincher
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Monroe, LA 0 mi30