A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah McCoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah McCoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. McCoy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Denise McCoy MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah D. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Deborah McCoy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah McCoy practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wharton, TX.
See Houston Internists.