A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah McCoy is Good. Dr. McCoy has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah McCoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah D. McCoy practice?
Dr. Deborah McCoy practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Wharton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Wharton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb McCoy, Dr. Debbi McCoy, Dr. Debbie McCoy, Dr. Debby McCoy