A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Darnley-Fisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Darnley-Fisch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Darnley-Fisch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Darnley-Fisch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Darnley-Fisch MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Darnley-Fisch practice?
- Dr. Deborah Darnley-Fisch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Darnley-Fisch practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.