Dr. Deborah Dennis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Dennis?

February 28th, 2016

After waiting for more than an hour in the waiting room and no apologies, she didn't seem interested in what I was going through and insisted on tests that I clearly didn't need. After two days I had to call the office twice to get a result on the tests for which I was waiting for while my condition getting worse by the day and was told by a nurse that complete results are not in and still she went on to give me a prescription with a half baked explanation about my real problem. No one ever called me with results. After week and half I got a negative report in mail for something that I had mentioned to the doctor I do not need but she still insisted on doing. And a few weeks later I got a huge bill of over $300.00 from the office because apparently my insurance does not cover the test "she insisted on" . I'm looking for a new doctor.

January 14th, 2011

Very dissapointing...

First impressions of Dr. Dennis were good. She came across as knowledgeable & caring, but that did not last. After seeing her for chronic headaches, back pain and insomnia, I was sent for rounds of testing, specialists and medications. Most of my follow up visits were with other doctors in the group since waiting 3 or more weeks for an appointment with Dr. Dennis is not an option when you are in pain and/or having a reaction to the prescribed medication. Once the test results came back fine, I was told there was nothing more that could be done for me since I didnt want to continue to deal with the side effects of the medications. I would just have to deal with the pain. She was very dismissive and not interested in even discussing treatment options I had found through my own research. That was my last visit.

January 28th, 2010

Asthmatic Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. dennis for some time now. I am an asthmatic and without her finding the proper inhaler for me I would still be having major issues. I have been an asthmatic since I was 11 months old. I am now 46 and not once have I been able to not carry a rescue inhaler until finding the right Dr.. She is professional, caring, understanding and takes time with me at every appointment. I would highly reccomend Dr. Dennis to family and friends!

April 2nd, 2009

nurse

she is quite simply not a good diagnostician. patients love her but the nurses know better than to go to her. she makes mega mistakes but covers them well. Ask a nurse who the best docs are-DD isn't one of them.

August 22nd, 2017