Overall Review

February 28th, 2016
After waiting for more than an hour in the waiting room and no apologies, she didn't seem interested in what I was going through and insisted on tests that I clearly didn't need. After two days I had to call the office twice to get a result on the tests for which I was waiting for while my condition getting worse by the day and was told by a nurse that complete results are not in and still she went on to give me a prescription with a half baked explanation about my real problem. No one ever called me with results. After week and half I got a negative report in mail for something that I had mentioned to the doctor I do not need but she still insisted on doing. And a few weeks later I got a huge bill of over $300.00 from the office because apparently my insurance does not cover the test "she insisted on" . I'm looking for a new doctor.

January 14th, 2011
Very dissapointing...
First impressions of Dr. Dennis were good. She came across as knowledgeable & caring, but that did not last. After seeing her for chronic headaches, back pain and insomnia, I was sent for rounds of testing, specialists and medications. Most of my follow up visits were with other doctors in the group since waiting 3 or more weeks for an appointment with Dr. Dennis is not an option when you are in pain and/or having a reaction to the prescribed medication. Once the test results came back fine, I was told there was nothing more that could be done for me since I didnt want to continue to deal with the side effects of the medications. I would just have to deal with the pain. She was very dismissive and not interested in even discussing treatment options I had found through my own research. That was my last visit.

January 28th, 2010
Asthmatic Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. dennis for some time now. I am an asthmatic and without her finding the proper inhaler for me I would still be having major issues. I have been an asthmatic since I was 11 months old. I am now 46 and not once have I been able to not carry a rescue inhaler until finding the right Dr.. She is professional, caring, understanding and takes time with me at every appointment. I would highly reccomend Dr. Dennis to family and friends!

April 1st, 2009
nurse
she is quite simply not a good diagnostician. patients love her but the nurses know better than to go to her. she makes mega mistakes but covers them well. Ask a nurse who the best docs are-DD isn't one of them.