Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
501 N Graham St
Ste 445
Eliot, Portland, OR 97227
503-284-5220
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Long Time patient  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Dillon from 14 years ago with a complicated pregancy. She was very understanding, compassitate, and reassuraning. I went through amino, preaclampia and a induced labor that turned into a C-section. She was great the complete time. I just wish I could find another GYN as great as she is. She knows her business. Bonita Johns, Guntersville, Al.

|  Unpersonal and cold - not what this clinic says it is.  |  show details
by thermals86 at Citysearch on Dec 14th, 2011 on citysearch.com

While Every Woman`s Health claims to be by and for women my experience there has been nothing but cold and rude. I have been seeing Dr. Dillon for about 2 years now and she never even pretends to remember who I am let alone ask how I am or about my health during an annual exam. If I wanted someone to just shove a Q-tip up my yoohoo and put me on my merry way I would not have selected what I thought this clinic was.My last appointment has shy`d me away from this office forever. I went in at 8am - was told to get into my gown and then sat there until 930 when a nurse came in and told me Dr. Dillon would not be able to make the appointment. I redressed after an hour and a half for nothing and went to reschedule. You think since the doctor cancelled on me they would offer the next available appointment or make a special time to see me, or heck, even a different doctor. But no, I had to wait 6 more weeks to get an appointment. That was insane, but I waited.I did have my follow up appointment and Dr. Dillon said nothing of her no-show, not even an apology or \"thanks for coming back\". The appointment was fine and I went on my way.Fast forward a month and I receive my insurance bill. Oh look here - I have been now billed for 2 appointments! I contact the office, explain the situation and they are totally clueless. I am by this point almost furious with them. Finally a nice lady helps me and tells me they will ask to subtract the first appointment as it has already been billed. It takes them until November, from an appointment in August to actually get the billing straightened out and insurance to pay. For the remaining balance though I end up getting put in collections! I call them and ask them why they put me in collections for a bill that is false They have no answer.To say the least, perhaps mine is just a horror story, but Id say stay out of this practice. They are just a subsidiary of Legacy and completely uncaring practitioners.

|  I love Dr. Dillon  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. Dillon was an amazing OBGYN during my pregnancy. I found her to be compassionate, caring, and trusted her completely. I highly recommend her and this practice to everyone.

|  show details
by oldfashiongirl on Mar 25th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I went to Everywoman's Health after my primary care physician recommended that I get a cervical biopsy done due to an abnormal pap smear. My experience from the very beginning with this clinic was horrendous. I left my initial consultation in tears as

|  show details
by Mom2boys8677 on Oct 9th, 2008 on citysearch.com

The atmosphere was very unprofessional and strange. I waited forever andI finally got called in. After the assistant saw me i waited for another 40 minutes. Ms. Evil finally came in and changed my life for the worse cause i was wanting to get her opini