Dr. Deborah Dillon Is this you?

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Dr. Dillon delivered my baby fourteen years ago.. I was very young, so I never questioned her methods. She was always very cold with me and I was nervous to ask her any questions since she always acted annoyed with having to answer them. During delivery, my baby was born backwards and upside down. Instead of knowing that my baby was backwards beforehand, she acted surprised on delivery day. She then tried to rotate my baby while in the birth canal, which is painful and completely unsafe. My episiotomy was from floor to ceiling. After my child was born, I received a letter in the mail asking if I wanted to join a lawsuit act against her.. Just find a different doctor.

I love Dr. Dillon

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Dr. Dillon was an amazing OBGYN during my pregnancy. I found her to be compassionate, caring, and trusted her completely. I highly recommend her and this practice to everyone.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015