A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Doud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Doud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doud
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Doud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Doud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Doud graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Doud has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Doud MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Doud practice?
- Dr. Deborah Doud has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Doud practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Rheumatologists.