A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Doud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Doud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Doud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Doud graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Doud has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Doud MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Doud practice?
- Dr. Deborah Doud has 6 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Doud practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Rheumatologists.