Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Downes
Dr. Deborah Downes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, CT. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Downes is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Rockville General Hospital, Vernon CT. Dr. Downes has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Downes has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Deborah Downes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, CT.