A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Downes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Downes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downes
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Downes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Downes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Downes graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Downes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Downes MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Downes practice?
- Dr. Deborah Downes has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Downes practices Ophthalmology near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Ophthalmologists.