A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Downes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Downes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Downes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Downes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Downes graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Downes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Downes MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Downes practice?
- Dr. Deborah Downes has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Downes practices Ophthalmology near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Ophthalmologists.