A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Duncan, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Duncan, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Duncan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah L Duncan FAAFP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Deborah Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Duncan practices Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine near Fenton, MI.
See Fenton Family Physicians and Fenton Preventive Medicine Specialists.