A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Duncan, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Duncan, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Duncan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah L Duncan FAAFP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Deborah Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Duncan practices Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine near Fenton, MI.
See Fenton Primary Care Doctors and Fenton Preventive Medicine Specialists.