Dr. Deborah Duprey-Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Duprey-Murphy?

January 10th, 2017

Great doctor - poor servie

I love Dr. Duprey - she never rushes me and explains things very thoroughly. I've had a couple of scares and she was always very reassuring. Her staff is also compassionate. However, the wait time in the office can be ridiculous. I have sometimes waited an hour to be called back and then waited another 20 minutes in the examination room. It is also difficult to get an appointment because she is very booked. If it wasn't for the long wait, I would've given her 5 stars. I kept going to her even with the waiting because she is that good of a person and medical professional.

August 16th, 2016

Exceptional

Having been a patient for many years I am always impressed with the staff and their pleasantness. I have been rightly diagnosed by Dr. Murphy twice, which could have resulted in my death. She has been a blessing in my life. She shows much concern for her patients.

June 3rd, 2016

Very upsetting. After an appointment that ended with the doctor leaving the room to see another patient before she had finished with me, I called multiple times over two weeks asking her to call me to discuss my medical issues, and was given the run-around. I havent heard anything in MONTHS. Poor explanation of reasons for sending me for numerous back-to-back blood draws and other tests, some which were costly. I had to suggest my own medication after the doctor diagnosed me but did not talk to me about treatment. She relied on my other doctors for their opinions. I had to regularly remind her to refill my meds, and once they were sent to the pharmacy late, once not sent at all, which my primary had to cover.

October 16th, 2017