A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Dykema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Dykema, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykema graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Dykema has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Dykema DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Dykema practice?
- Dr. Deborah Dykema has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Dykema practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.