A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Elizabeth Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah E. Brown practice?
- Dr. Deborah Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Brown practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.