A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Elizabeth Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah E. Brown practice?
- Dr. Deborah Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Brown practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.