A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Eappen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eappen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eappen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts New England Medical Center
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Mass Eye And Ear Infirm
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eappen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Eappen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Eappen practice?
Dr. Deborah Eappen practices Ophthalmology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Eappen, Dr. Debbi Eappen, Dr. Debbie Eappen, Dr. Debby Eappen