A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Eezzuduemhoi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eezzuduemhoi graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eezzuduemhoi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eezzuduemhoi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Eezzuduemhoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah R. Eezzuduemhoi practice?
Dr. Deborah Eezzuduemhoi practices Ophthalmology and Pediatrics near Victoria, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Port Arthur, TX.
See Victoria Ophthalmologists and Victoria Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Eezzuduemhoi, Dr. Debbi Eezzuduemhoi, Dr. Debbie Eezzuduemhoi, Dr. Debby Eezzuduemhoi