A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Korik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Korik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Korik graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Korik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lynne Korik MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Korik practice?
- Dr. Deborah Korik has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Korik practices Emergency Medicine near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Emergency Physicians.