A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Faccenda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Faccenda, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Faccenda graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Faccenda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah R Faccenda FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah R. Faccenda practice?
- Dr. Deborah Faccenda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Faccenda practices Pediatrics near Harleysville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Harleysville Pediatricians.