A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Faccenda, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Faccenda graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Faccenda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faccenda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Faccenda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah R. Faccenda practice?
Dr. Deborah Faccenda practices Pediatrics near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harleysville, PA.
See Sellersville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Faccenda, Dr. Debbi Faccenda, Dr. Debbie Faccenda, Dr. Debby Faccenda