A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Fein is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Fein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Allen Fein MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Fein practice?
- Dr. Deborah Fein has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Fein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kendall Park, NJ.
See Kendall Park Radiologists.