A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fein
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Fein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Fein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Allen Fein MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Fein practice?
- Dr. Deborah Fein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Fein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kendall Park, NJ and Hightstown, NJ.
See Monroe Township Radiologists.