inactive

February 8th, 2016
Dr ford is the best

May 5th, 2011
Changing Dr's
My daughter has seen Dr Ford for 8 years. We LOVE Dr Ford and LOVE LOVE LOVE her Nurse. BUT the one person who I had had enough with was her Office Manager Connie. She is rude in person and on the phone. I am not sure why Dr Ford keeps her around.

December 10th, 2009
Very unprofessional
Not recommended at all. My 5 year old daughter had been running a fever for 5 days. Between 104 degrees to a low grade of 101. My daughter was a self-pay first time patient. When we called on the phone to determine the cost, the receptionist let us know that it would be anywhere from $54-112 depending on the tests performed and the length of time in the office. We were taken into our room right away. Our wait would last about 30 minutes. I filled out all necessary first time paper work. When Dr. Ford came in to see my daughter, she looked at here with an otoscope and looked at her throat with a tongue depressor. She never took a temp or anything. She said what my daughter had was viral and that her fever would break in a couple days. She left and came back, she asked a few questions such as hold old my daughter was, what grade she was in, what her prior hospitalizations were for and so forth (basically all the information that was on paper work) She charged us $75.When I questioned how they determined the $75 dollar charge, the receptionist reiterated that it was due to time spent with patient and the test completed. I mentioned that no tests were done on my daughter, and that she spent 5 minutes with her. Both Dr. Ford and the office manager jumped up and said that it was the least they could charge. ( which was contrary to what was quoted over the phone.) I left the office. My daughter's fever remained for a few days. Her asthma became very bad, and I called back to see if I could get a prescription for an inhaler since they had just seen her for $15 a minute just a few days prior. The receptionist told me that we were not welcomed back. That the doctor was highly offended that I would question the charge. This lady is rude and she was upset because her conscience wouldn't allow her to rest. DON'T GO TO HER! She was very unprofessional. I think any parent would understand.