A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Forrester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Forrester, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrester graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Forrester has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Macadam Forrester MD is a female Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Forrester practice?
- Dr. Deborah Forrester has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Forrester practices Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.