A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Froh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Froh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Froh
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Froh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Froh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Froh graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Froh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah K Froh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Froh practice?
- Dr. Deborah Froh has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Froh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians and Charlottesville Pediatric Specialists.