A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Froh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Froh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Froh graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Froh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah K Froh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Froh practice?
- Dr. Deborah Froh has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Froh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians and Charlottesville Pulmonologists.