A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Frost, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Frost has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Love Frost MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Frost practice?
- Dr. Deborah Frost has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Frost practices Internal Medicine near Newberg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Newberg Internists.