A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Fuller, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Fuller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Robotic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fuller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Anne Fuller MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Deborah Fuller has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Fuller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.