Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Shapiro
Dr. Deborah Shapiro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY, with another office in Valhalla, NY. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shapiro is affiliated with Overlook Hospital, White Plains Hospital Medical Center and Samuel S Stratton Albany Va Medical Center. Dr. Shapiro has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Shapiro has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Deborah Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Adam Whitehead
Valhalla, NY 0 mi24
Dr. Mindy Sotsky
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Valhalla, NY 0 mi37