Family Physicians, General Practitioner
15604 Pinehurst Dr
Suite 2
Bonner Springs, KS 66012
913-728-2200
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  DR. GAMMILL IS A GREAT DOCTOR FOR ME & MY FAMILY ..  |  show details
by ERICA LUCAS on Mar 14th, 2014

Dr. Deborah Gammmill is a great doctor for me & my brother Eric Lucas . We ben going there sinces 1998 & it"s 2014 . she help me & my family out alot . Dr.Gammill always will be there for me if i need her or don"t need her help . if any thing happeneds to Dr. Gammill i cry . she a great mom & a great wife & a great daugther & a great doctor for all kids & other people . if some one make fun of me she stop what she doing and comes to me & ask whats going on ? i tell Dr. Gammill & Dr. Gammill takes care of it . so i think she a great doctor & she does a great job at her work at Providence care . Dr. Gammill don"t lie to me or my family .

|  WE NEED A NEW DR. IN TONGANOXIE!!!!  |  show details
by DON'T WANT TO ADMIT I WENT THERE!!! on Jul 25th, 2013

They cater to the retired and those who don't work. Also if you have no life. They show no respect for the value of your time!!! Get blood work done. Go back for results of blood work. After you wait 3 weeks to get a paper in the mail. Or maybe not even get information at all. You call and ask about results and then you have to pay to go and talk to the Dr. Get on meds. But wait. They call it to be filled by the wrong pharmacy. So you don't know why your pharmacy has not gotten the prescription yet. You are on the meds and now have to go back every month to see how you are doing. And yes!!! Pay a Dr. fee every single time. Or how about the last blood work I had. It was 2 months ago and I have not gotten any information back about it. I called to get my meds refilled and they have not called in an order yet. Also 2 months ago. MY ADVICE: FIND SOMEONE ELSE! THESE PEOPLE DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!!! OFFICE HOURS ARE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WORK! THEY ARE OPEN LESS HOURS THAN THE BANKS!!!!AND IF YOU LIKE SITTING IN A WAITING ROOM FOR ALMOST AN HOUR THEN THIS IS YOUR DR.

|  show details
by JES on Nov 6th, 2009

The most serious problem with Dr. Gammill is the lack of interest once you leave her office. She does not write a script but calls it in...sometimes. I have waited days for a prescription to be called in, always being told on the phone they will get right to it. I had cardiac testing by a specialist she referred me to. No results for a month! Upon the second visit to the specialist they finally produced the results. I had them read by another Dr., which were ok. I confronted Dr. Gammill about 3 months later and asked about the test results. She blamed the specialist for not sending them. The look on her face was priceless when I produced the results. It's a good thing I wasn't having a cardiac event. In short, if you have more than a runny nose you better have someone else look at you.