A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Gelinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Gelinas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Gelinas, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelinas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gelinas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gelinas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah F. Gelinas practice?
Dr. Deborah Gelinas practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Ayer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See Ayer Neurologists.