A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Gersell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Gersell, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersell graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Gersell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gersell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Gersell practice?
Dr. Deborah Gersell practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pathologists.