A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Glazer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Glazer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Glazer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Jean Ackley Glazer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Glazer practice?
- Dr. Deborah Glazer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Glazer practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.