Learn more about Dr. Deborah Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Glazer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glazer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glazer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Glazer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Glazer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Glazer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Glazer practice?
- Dr. Deborah Glazer has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Glazer practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Primary Care Doctors.