A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldsmith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lynn Goldsmith MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Deborah Goldsmith has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Goldsmith practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Infectious Disease Doctors.