Dr. Deborah Gonzales MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Phoenix, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017
I have no idea where these 1 star reviews are coming from. I have two kids 10 & 12 and we have been going to Dr. Gonzales and her partner Dr. Collins since they were infants. I can't tell you how many times we've called them in the middle of the night and on the weekend and they have called us back with their reassuring voices. My daughter suffered from unexplained fainting spells when she turned 10. We were so worried she was hospitalized for days and Dr. Gonzales called to follow up with us every single day. She was so compassionate and kind during this horrible time in our lives (she is fine now by the way). I highly recommended Dr. Gonzales to anyone in need of a pediatrician. Her bedside manner is a 10+ She's kind and she makes you feel as though she sincerely cares. The wait times are sometimes long but it's becaus the doctors are actually spending time with their patients!

September 10th, 2015
Best pediatrician I have ever taken my children to. Kind, courteous, and genuine. Always thorough, and works with you on insurance plans. She truly cares about ppl, and it shows. Her staff is equally as kind and well organized. The office is colorful and clean. I would recommend her to anyone!

March 9th, 2011
While it's true you may have to wait about 30 min sometimes for Dr. Gonzales, she is worth it! The reason for the wait is that the two doctors (Dr. Gonzales and Dr. Lindell Collins) in the practice truly care about their patients, don't rush and answer EVERY question you might have...and I usually have a lot! They are patient, caring, knowledgeable and respectful. They are also great about follow-up. I have used them for over 12 years and have always been pleased.

August 16th, 2017