A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lynn Greenberg MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Deborah Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Greenberg practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.