Dr. Deborah Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Greene?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 11th, 2011

WONDERFUL ER doctor!!!

Even at Emerson Hopsital, I have never had an ER visit go so smoothly.Dr. Greene was great with checking in with me and making sure everything was going well. She listens to the patient, and trusts the patients to know their symptoms. I went to the ER last night for pain during a miscarriage, and Dr. Greene came in very quickly (esp. for an ER) to find out what was going on. She listened to what I told her about what was going on from my perspective, and ordered an ultrasound. When I told her how much pain I was in, she ordered pain meds right away.It was very appreciated, and this is a GREAT doctor.

September 19th, 2017