A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Greer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Greer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Greer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Greer practice?
- Dr. Deborah Greer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Greer practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians.