A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Grouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Grouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Grouse, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grouse graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Jean Grouse MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Grouse practice?
- Dr. Deborah Grouse has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Grouse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.