Dr. Deborah Grouse MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2013
Dr. Grouse is very personable and competent. I would be happy to recommend her. However, I found her office manager, Janet, to be rude and condescending. She does not listen to symptoms and makes it extremely unpleasant to make am appointment.

May 11th, 2011
Outstanding In everyway!
Competence that eases your mind, caring, attentive compassion that is always there; intelligence and the "this must be done right" attitude that gives you, the patient, the kind of confidence you need and want. Theses comments are from a patient who refers others to her without hesitation. Excellence you can and need to be able to trust!

July 12th, 2010
Dr. Grouse delivered my first child. She was rude, uncaring, and unresponsive. She was already at the hospital for a scheduled C-section, and although I was having many complications, didn't bother to come in to check on me. When she FINALLY came in after I had been unsuccessfully pushing for several hours, she determined the baby was not in the right position. She quickly helped to turn the baby and left. Unfortunately, because I was pushing for so long in the stirrups, I suffered nerve damage and was left with a paralyzed leg. She made a rude comment about me not going without the epidurral as I had hoped, and that I was lazy because she used the vacuum on my last push. Furthermore, when I was sent home with a walker, because I was till paralyzed, I fell and broke my ankle. When I called her office, not only did she not return my calls, but her staff told me I was irresponsible, and what if I had dropped my baby.It was only after my husband spoke to one of her associates and they feared a law suit that she called back. My complications were unnecessary and due to her lack of compassion. I wish I had known what kind of doctor she was before I had her deliver my child. It is supposed to be a wonderful experience, not one with so much sorrow.

June 24th, 2010
Dr. Grouse is not very nice. and she has her staff doing her work of diagnosis. for past 6 months i am having sores in my mouth and i found out that it is related to my menstural cycle and what i hear from the office is in 17 year theyhave never heard of this type. They need to do proper clinical study before rejecting any patient concern. I had gone for my nuvaring 3 month follow-up and her comment was "why do you need followup.." I will not recommend her to any one.

January 14th, 2010
Amazing
Dr Grouse is an amazing ob-gyn. She is very experienced and really knows what she's doing. My C-section was so perfect that I just had to take pain killers for 1 day. It is true that visits are short and Dr Grouse had advised to get a list of questions which was perfect for us. She always answered questions and was etremely pleasant. She is busy because she's good!

March 17th, 2009
My horrible experience with Dr. Grouse
I had her as my doctor during 32 weeks of my pregnancy. I had to transfer to another doctor because of her unacceptable demeanor. As a patient, I feel I have rights to understand my healthcare options and management; right to be part of decision making. I found Dr. Grouse very difficult to approach. She is condescending when I question my care. I spent hours waiting in the patient room for her, and found her always in a rush with me. I never could get my questions answer without her sarcastism and belittlement.

April 6th, 2016