A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Gumina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Gumina is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Gumina, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumina graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Gumina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah L Gumina MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Gumina practice?
- Dr. Deborah Gumina has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Gumina practices Surgery near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.