A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Haas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Haas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Suzanne Haas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Haas practice?
- Dr. Deborah Haas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Haas practices Family Medicine near West Bend, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, WI.
See West Bend Primary Care Doctors.