A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Haas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph`s Community Hosp-West Bend
- Childrens Hospital Of Wi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Haas practice?
Dr. Deborah Haas practices Family Medicine near Hartford, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Hartford Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Haas, Dr. Debby Haas, Dr. Debbi Haas, Dr. Debra Haas