A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hajovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Hajovsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hajovsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajovsky graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hajovsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hajovsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah R. Hajovsky practice?
Dr. Deborah Hajovsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Critical Care Medicine, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: , TX.
See San Angelo Obstetricians & Gynecologists, San Angelo Critical Care Practitioners, and San Angelo Radiologists.