A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Hajovsky is Excellent. Dr. Hajovsky has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hajovsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajovsky graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hajovsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hajovsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hajovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah R. Hajovsky practice?
Dr. Deborah Hajovsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: , TX.
See San Angelo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Hajovsky, Dr. Debby Hajovsky, Dr. Debbi Hajovsky, Dr. Debra Hajovsky