A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hajovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Hajovsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hajovsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajovsky graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hajovsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Hajovsky MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Hajovsky practice?
- Dr. Deborah Hajovsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Hajovsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: , TX.
See San Angelo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.