August 22nd, 2016
Great
Since I've started using Dr. Hart life has been like night and day

March 2nd, 2016
medical
Excellent physician I've seen for many years. Very considerate and treats you like you are her only patient. I wish more doctors would provide personal care and attention received.

August 30th, 2014
Trust her with My Life
I have been seeing Dr Hart for 2 & 1/2 yrs Now, she is so Knowledgable to many disorders, she takes her time to really listen to me, and explains my meds & how they affect my body, her staff Derrick and the others are always very friendly & have gone out of his way to help me, and also dr hart really cares about whats going on in my personal life & Has gone beyond what any other Dr ever has for me, I trust her with my Life. I have never seen drug addicts there. and No she doesnt just give you what You want for meds !! she has a very calming office area where we meet & for us with panic attacks she has a separate waiting area for us if you wish to use. I have never really had a long wait as the most people i have ever seen in the office at my appt times is maybe 3 and if you do wait for a few extra mins, its because shes really caring about someone else's issues as she does with Mine.

July 15th, 2013
Dr Hart Drugs
Some of you say Drug dealer, then why do you go to her? She has been my Dr for years only thing I don't like is she dont take Insurance.

November 3rd, 2012
Great Psychiatrist
I have gone to several psychiatrists over the years and she is the easiest to talk to, really helps me understand my problem and how the medications work.I hate the wait but all her patient's know she'll give them the time we need. I agree. Worth the wait and the cost.

June 4th, 2012
Good, but...
I agree, good doc, but very rough staff. And "legal drug dealer" - really? Aren't all Dr's "legal drug dealers?"

May 31st, 2012
really good doctor, caring, and spends time helping me understand my illness and how the medicine works. sometimes the wait between patients is long but it's worth it.

May 26th, 2012
Great doctor, horrible staff
Almost impossible trying to get through by phone for an appointment/followup, staff is sometimes rude. Great doctor, almost makes it worth the incredibly poor process to see her.

September 7th, 2011
Wonderful Dr
She is a wonderful doctor and I'd recommend her to anyone. She has really helped me.