Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Trust her with My Life show details Trust her with My Life
by Ms S. N on Aug 30th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Hart for 2 & 1/2 yrs Now, she is so Knowledgable to many disorders, she takes her time to really listen to me, and explains my meds & how they affect my body, her staff Derrick and the others are always very friendly & have gone out of his way to help me, and also dr hart really cares about whats going on in my personal life & Has gone beyond what any other Dr ever has for me, I trust her with my Life. I have never seen drug addicts there. and No she doesnt just give you what You want for meds !! she has a very calming office area where we meet & for us with panic attacks she has a separate waiting area for us if you wish to use. I have never really had a long wait as the most people i have ever seen in the office at my appt times is maybe 3 and if you do wait for a few extra mins, its because shes really caring about someone else's issues as she does with Mine.

Dr Hart Drugs show details Dr Hart Drugs
by JLC on Jul 15th, 2013

Some of you say Drug dealer, then why do you go to her? She has been my Dr for years only thing I don't like is she dont take Insurance.

Great Psychiatrist show details Great Psychiatrist
Nov 3rd, 2012

I have gone to several psychiatrists over the years and she is the easiest to talk to, really helps me understand my problem and how the medications work.I hate the wait but all her patient's know she'll give them the time we need. I agree. Worth the wait and the cost.

Good, but... show details Good, but...
Jun 4th, 2012

I agree, good doc, but very rough staff. And "legal drug dealer" - really? Aren't all Dr's "legal drug dealers?"

May 31st, 2012

really good doctor, caring, and spends time helping me understand my illness and how the medicine works. sometimes the wait between patients is long but it's worth it.

Great doctor, horrible staff show details Great doctor, horrible staff
May 26th, 2012

Almost impossible trying to get through by phone for an appointment/followup, staff is sometimes rude. Great doctor, almost makes it worth the incredibly poor process to see her.

May 10th, 2012

will prescribe anything you want whether you need it or not. they only take cash and there is a reason why. legal drug dealer.

Wonderful Dr show details Wonderful Dr
Sep 7th, 2011

She is a wonderful doctor and I'd recommend her to anyone. She has really helped me.