Dr. Deborah Hayden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Hayden?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2016

the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing

The staff lets calls go to the answering service even during office hours. If you call in the morning, they're not in yet. If you call later, they're at lunch. If you call in the afternoon, they've gone home early, or the phone system isn't working. The doctor is never available to take a call. If you call Lincon, she's at Woonsocket, If you call Woonsocket, she's at Lincoln. If you call both offices, she's at the hospital. I was told over the phone that I had fibriods. Six months later I had a follow-up and was told in her office that I had a simple cyst. I never had fibriods. I was billed hundreds of dollars for completely unneccessary tests that were never mentioned in her office, for conditions I could not have. I did not know she approved these tests until I got the bill from the insurance company. She blamed it on the staff. Her office sent me to collection for a $15 co-pay that I had paid, in person, on my lunch break, a month prior. I had pay in person because when I called, I got the answering service.

February 18th, 2016

Dr. Hayden is a great doctor who takes time to listen and explain. Her staff is courteous. The waiting room is clean and comfortable. There has never been a long wait time. The exam rooms are clean. The overall experience at the office or on the phone is excellent. Above and beyond.

August 12th, 2015