Dr. Deborah Hays MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2012
Find a different doctor - PLEASE
I called on Thursday to make a new paient appt and no one returned my call so on Friday I called again. Told the lady I was a new patient and she said she would fax me paper work and also mail it to my house-DID NOT RECEIVE either. Get a call to remind me of my appointment (nothing about having to be early) I could not find the office so I called. The lady said I should have been there at 11:00 and that the doctor could not see me. I told her that was not my fault so she put me on hold. I finally found the facility myself and went inside. The lady at the desk gave me forms to be filled out (these were the same ones she said I should have received via fax/home). She said "so you never received them and I said no". She crossed her arms like she did not believe me. I started filling out the paperwork and this girl come out saying the doctor leaves early on Wednesday and can't see me and we will have to reschdule. I drove 15 miles one way for them to tell me this. No apologizes - NOTHING.

February 8th, 2012
I have SLE and i had to find a GP in order to receive certain treatments so i just found her because she was closest and it turns out that Dr. Hays is the best doctor i have had in YEARS. She is attentive and is better than my Rhuematologist! she is certainly alot more caring!

June 30th, 2011
Excellent physician who is well trained and possesses a caring attitude about her patients. Usually I hate going to a doctor, but not Dr. Hays. She puts you at ease, listens to you, does not rush you, and takes an interest in you as a person, and works to diagnose and treat your condition. I highly recommend her.

July 14th, 2010
Now located Springdale, AR. Excellent physician. Highly recommend!

June 5th, 2017