Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 30th, 2015

Incredible doctor.

Nov 13th, 2015

Dr. Hazen is the most caring, patient doctor. I have gone to her for many years and she and her staff are responsive and very thorough. I have never had a bad experience there. Always able to get an appointment if need be. All the staff have been very friendly. She is a gem in the medical field today.

Very unprofessional show details Very unprofessional
by Kim on Nov 1st, 2015

Horrible experience. Misdiagnosed. Sent me for many tests that were unnecessary. Was incredibly rude and unprofessional. When the surgeon she sent me to fail to successfully remove a tumor she refused to give me a referral to a different surgeon. Told me to give the original surgeon another chance. Very very unprofessional.

Incompetent Doctor...Beware show details Incompetent Doctor...Beware
Oct 30th, 2015

I should have gone with my gut the minute I entered this Drs office. She is full of herself and constantly bragging about her competence. It wasn't until Dr Hazen misdiagnosed me and was extremely rude and arrogant on the phone that I finally woke up and realized I need a new PCP ASAP.

The Best show details The Best
Apr 2nd, 2014

Dr. Hazen takes time with the patient and if need be she will call after office hours or on the weekend to see how you are doing. She is the mosting caring doctor in this age of in and out in 15 minutes!!!

Dec 24th, 2011

Dr. Hazen is an outstanding doctor. She actually cares about her patients, and advocates for them beyond what any other doctor would ever do. She is the doctor you a want if you have a serious health issue. Her bedside manner is very straightforward, which I respect from a doctor. She always follows up with results, and I trust her opinion completely-I have been diagnosed accurately every time.

Oct 7th, 2011

Dr.Hazen is the best, she has helped me in so many ways. First doctor that has ever listened to my questions and helped me solve any medical problems I had.

Jun 22nd, 2011

Phenomenal doctor. Extremely attentive to patient needs. Excellent diagnostician. One of the best PCP's in the profession.

Simply the Best show details Simply the Best
May 31st, 2011

Dr. Hazen is the best. She is professional, knowledgeable and very caring. This doctor calls you at home at night with answers to your questions or test results. Where else do you see that?

Very disapointed show details Very disapointed
Jun 23rd, 2009

Not sure which was worse. Doctor's bedside manner or unprofessional staff. No confidentiality.

Feb 17th, 2009

Very disapointed. Staff is terrible. I don't think they have heard of HIPPA.