A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Heaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Heaney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heaney
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Heaney, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Legal Issues/Legal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaney graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Heaney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Heaney MD and MPH is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Heaney practice?
- Dr. Deborah Heaney has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Heaney practices Occupational Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Preventive Medicine Specialists.