Dr. Deborah Hebb, MD
Dr. Deborah Lyon Hebb MD is female, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
6569 N Charles St
Towson, MD 21204
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hebb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebb graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hebb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hebb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Hebb practice?
Dr. Deborah Hebb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD and Catonsville, MD.
See Towson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Hebb, Dr. Debbi Hebb, Dr. Debbie Hebb, Dr. Debby Hebb