Dr. Deborah Hellums MD Patient Reviews

February 10th, 2014
WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!
Dr. Hellums saw myself and three of my children while my family was stationed at Ft Campbell, and she is by far, the best doctor that we have ever saw. I have often stated that I wish that with every PCS we make, we could somehow wave a magic wand and have her transferred with us. She made my kids very at ease, and I never doubted anything she told me. In fact, I often have a lot of concerns about PCSing to a location because of the health issues that my children have, but I would welcome going back to Campbell because I know that my children will receive the best care possible under her.

July 5th, 2013
I hardly ever have the need to go to a doctor. A friend recommended Dr. Hellums when I had an issue and I was not disappointed. She was thorough and has an excellent bedside manner in an age where this is absent. I would recommend her to anyone.

February 4th, 2011
Excellent provider
Dr. Hellums goes beyond just looking at test results--she uses her judgment, research and referral to specialists to get to the bottom of a problem. She also is approachable, listens to the patient POV and is not a dictator (e.g., "It's my way or go find another physician")as some doctors with ego complexes.