Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Henderson
Dr. Deborah Henderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA, with another office in Orange, VA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Henderson is affiliated with Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center, Martha Jefferson Hospital and UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Henderson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Deborah Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Richard Brantley Jr
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi20
Dr. William Fox
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi23
Dr. Ramalakshmi Marri
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi40