A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Herrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Herrmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Injuries
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrmann graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Herrmann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herrmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah Herrmann practice?
Dr. Deborah Herrmann practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.