A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Herrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Herrmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Injuries
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrmann graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Herrmann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Herrmann MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Herrmann practice?
- Dr. Deborah Herrmann has 9 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Herrmann practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.