A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Hewitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hewitt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hewitt graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hewitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Lincoln County Med Ctr, Ruidoso, Nm
- Deborah Hewitt MD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah J Hewitt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Hewitt practice?
- Dr. Deborah Hewitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Hewitt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ruidoso, NM.
See Ruidoso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.