A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Hewitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hewitt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hewitt graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Hewitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Lincoln County Med Ctr, Ruidoso, Nm
- Deborah Hewitt MD
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hewitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Hewitt practice?
Dr. Deborah Hewitt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ruidoso, NM.
See Ruidoso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.