A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Hickey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hickey
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hickey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hickey, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickey graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hickey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lee Hickey DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Hickey practice?
- Dr. Deborah Hickey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Hickey practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA.
See Tacoma Psychiatrists and Tacoma Child Psychiatrists.