A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Higer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Higer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Higer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Higer graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Higer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Higer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Higer practice?
- Dr. Deborah Higer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Higer practices Family Medicine near Mount Shasta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See Mount Shasta Family Physicians.